Date(s) - 10-02-2019 » 24-02-2019
This is an invitation for those who want to experience the depths of the work with the Plant Medicines in their natural habitat. In February 2019 we will work two weeks with our Peruvian Shipibo Maestro Heberto in the beautiful jungle of Peru. And YOU are invited to come for this healing adventure!
… for those who feel ready to dive deeply in the Plant Medicine Space with us
… for those who truly want to wake up and raise their awareness to a next level
… for those who know how immensely powerful they are and are ready to stand in their own power instead of giving it away
… for those who are deeply committed to do their own work inside
… for those who dare to face whatever needs to be faced
… for those who resonate with the way we work in Casa Medicina and like to travel with us
The retreat will be guided by our Peruvian Shipibo Maestro Heberto Garcia, who has been working with the medicine plants since he was 7 years old. Both his grandfathers were shamans and he is working in the footsteps of his grandfather who is said to have been the last Banca Meraya (shape shifter).
The retreat is being organized and supported by Yama Voorhorst and Zelday Karssen of Casa Medicina.
DAY 1 (09/02) – International Arrival in Lima, Peru
DAY 2 (10/2) – Being picked up from the airport and brought to the retreat location, after an early morning flight to Iquitos
DAY 3 (11/02) till
DAY 15 (23/02) – Daily Rituals and Plant Medicine Ceremonies
DAY 16 (24/02) – Noon time departure back to Iquitos, where you can stay a couple of days or continue to fly back to Lima and connecting International Flights or… visite some more of Peru.
The cost of this Munay Jungle Retreat is only € 1500,- *)
ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED
– A pick up from the airport or other place in Iquitos
– 15 nights staying in your own wooden bungalow at the jungle camp of Maestro Heberto
– All the meals, tea and water
– All the plant medicines that you will need (you will probably ‘diet’ 2 or 3 different plants, depending on your personal needs)
– All the ayahusaca ceremonies (6 to 10). Most of them will be night time ceremeonies and some of those will be special ‘Banca Meraya’ ceremonies where we will start with a fire outside. We will also do daytime ceremonies, including some rituals outside
– Daily Rituals with the Master Trees, Earth, Stones, Mud, Fire, Smoke, Water and much more
– Receiving your ‘Arcana’ (personal protection spirit)
– Sharing Circles to integrate your experiences
– You will be brought back to the airport or any other place in Iquitos afterwards
*) NOT INCLUDED:
– AIR FARES. Participants are responsible for booking and paying their own flights to Lima and Iquitos.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ATTENDING
We appreciate it if you show your interest here on facebook. If you want to attend this retreat you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your deposit of €300,-
This is required as a reservation to secure your space in the retreat. We cannot make any exceptions. **)
To reserve your spot in the retreat, you pay the deposit of €300,- (a prepayment to make the necessary arrangements) on bank number IBAN: NL59RABO0106703552, BIC : RABONL2U of J.G.M Karssen, Hierden. Please fill in your “name + Heberto” with the transmission and don’t use any words related to this medicine work.
Before the 31st of December you pay the remaining €1200,- directly to the bank account of Heberto, details will follow by mail.
**) CANCELATION POLICY
The organization of this retreat in Peru involves the commitment of a lot of people and the reservation of the retreat spot in the jungle, therefore we need your (financial) commitment. Our intention is to be as fair as possible to all concerned. Only if the group is full and we can find a replacement for your spot from the waiting list, you will be given a refund of the deposit minus €150,-. If, given the same scenario, the group is not yet full and/or there is no replacement for your spot, there will be no refund of the prepayment. We may change this policy in the future if needed.
For an impressions of the many magic rituals and ceremonies you can see this photo album: https://www.facebook.com/Yama.Voorhorst/media_set?set=a.10215324785896722.1073741871.1347789035&type=3
Do not hesitate to contact us by mail for more information or any questions! WildWombWisdom@gmail.com
Much love, Yama and Zelday ♡